Hauck's Orchard is dedicated to providing beautiful, fresh and delicious fruit direct to the customer.
We promote sustainability with organic methods, and reducing our environmental impact at every opportunity.
- We strive to be Good stewards of the Land by using the following practices
- Absolutely no use of synthetic chemical insecticides, herbicides, fungicides or fertilizers on our crops.
- Minimal and careful use of even organically approved soil amendments and sprays.
- Care for our soil, water and air quality using ecologically sustainable farming practices.
- No use of chemically treated or Genetically Modified seeds.
- Sanitary post-harvest practices including proper transport, storage and use of only potable water for washing of product.
- A commitment to strive in every way to pass on the land and surrounding environment in an even better condition than it was passed on to user.